What we can offer:
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- A great team-working environment
- Wide range of employee benefits including free staff hire in our DIY fleet
Our Workshop is looking for someone the join the team as a Painter. Ideally someone with previous experience in industrial or automotive painting. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the paint and panel beating industries and increase your working knowledge of heavy machinery.
Working in a small team with a high-volume workload, you need to be good at managing your own workload and producing quality work in a timely manner. As part of a larger workshop team you'll also need to help out elsewhere around the workshop.
What you'll do:
- Carry out the preparation and painting of all relevant hire plant
- Keep accurate records on all painting related activities, keeping the Workshop Manager informed of any issues
- Effectively order all equipment and products as needed
What you need:
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information
- Basic computer skills and good record management techniques
- Whilst a trade qualification is preferable, any relevant industry experience would be considered
Who we are:
Hirepool was established in 1955 and over that time we've grown to become the national leader in the hire industry. Our equipment ranges from lawnmowers to 30-tonne excavators, portable toilets to 40metre marquees, cars to 10-tonne trucks. It means we provide our services to a really diverse customer base; everyone from big names in infrastructure and construction to independent contractors and first time DIY-ers all the way from Whangarei to Invercargill.