Driver - Sanitation
- Flexible start/finish times
- Competitive rate of pay
- Class 2 Driver Licence paid for by Hirepool (if required)
Based in Silverdale, our team are currently looking for a Sanitation Driver that covers Northern Auckland.
It's a physically demanding role, moving the toilets and servicing them but we'll give you everything you need to get the job done safely. By being the face of our Portables business on these sites and ensuring the portable toilets are maintained to a high standard, you're a key part of our company's success and reputation.
Ideally, we want people with a Class 2 licence but we will also take an experienced Class 1 driver and put them through an accelerated Class 2 course so it's a great opportunity if you're looking to upskill and gain a new qualification.
What you'll do:
- Delivering and picking up our portable toilets at a variety of customer sites
- Being responsible for a daily run of toilet servicing, pumping out, replacing consumables and general tidying
- Keeping accurate records, completing run sheets of jobs done and any site access issues
- Helping out around the branch yard ensuring all our hire gear and vehicles are kept in a hygienic and tidy condition ready for hire and use
- Compliance and maintenance checks are done weekly on Sanitation trucks to ensure the upkeep, safe operations and LTSA road requirements are current
What you need:
- Ideally a class 2 driver's licence and F and D endorsements (but we can arrange for the right candidate)
- A good work ethic, reliability and great customer service
- Excellent customer service skills when speaking or dealing with Hirepool customers in person or over the phone
- Good time management skills
Who we are:
Hirepool was established in 1955 and over that time we've grown to become the national leader in the hire industry. Our equipment ranges from lawnmowers to 30-tonne excavators, portable toilets to 40metre marquees, cars to 10-tonne trucks.
It means we provide our services to a really diverse customer base, everyone from big names in infrastructure and construction to independent contractors and first-time DIY-ers all the way from Whangarei to Invercargill.