- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- A great team-working environment
- Competitive rate of pay and tool allowance
Do you want to work in a business where no two days are the same? Do you want to work with a wide range of plant that will test your skills? Do you want to be part of team with a diverse set of skills who make a real difference to the success of our business?
At our workshops we maintain and repair wide variety of gear and we're currently looking for a qualified Electrician to join the team. You need to be experienced working with a wide variety of plant including small hand tools through to generation and distribution equipment. This is a fantastic chance to join a well-established business with a real opportunity to build on your existing skills and develop your career.
What you'll do:
- Diagnose, repair and carry out preventative maintenance to a wide variety of hire plant
- Provide expert assistance to colleagues at the workshop and in our branch network
- Attend breakdowns / scheduled maintenance at our local branches
We you need:
- Registered with EWRB as an Electrician with NZ Practising Licence
- Full Class 1 NZ Driver Licence (F endorsement an advantage)
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information
Hirepool was established in 1955 and over that time we've grown to become the national leader in the hire industry. Our equipment ranges from lawnmowers to 30-tonne excavators, portable toilets to 40metre marquees, cars to 10-tonne trucks and our specialist generation division. It means we provide our services to a really diverse customer base; everyone from big names in infrastructure and construction to independent contractors and first time DIY-ers all the way from Whangarei to Invercargill.