Hiab Driver - Transport
- Flexible start/finish times
- Competitive rate of pay
- Lots of opportunities to develop on existing skills
Our team in Onehunga are currently looking for an experienced equipment/furniture delivery driver to join our busy Portables team to deliver (loading, unloading, and at times installation/dismantling) our core products of fencing and barriers to a variety of locations and customers around Auckland (e.g. constructions sites, public events, private venues). It's a physically demanding role and will require some lone working but we'll give you everything you need to get the job done safely.
Ideally, we want someone with hiab experience. If you are someone with a Class 2 licence it's a great opportunity if you're looking to upskill and gain a new qualification.
What we can offer:
- Being responsible for a daily run of deliveries and pickups of equipment
- Keeping accurate records - compliance & maintenance checks and completing daily run sheets
- Helping out around the branch yard ensuring all our hire gear and vehicles are kept in a hygienic and tidy condition ready for hire and use
What you need:
- Minimum is Class 2 licence and being an experienced and confident driver
- A good work ethic - reliability and great customer service
- A can-do attitude
Who we are:
Hirepool was established in 1955 and over that time we've grown to become the national leader in the hire industry. Our equipment ranges from lawnmowers to 30-tonne excavators, portable toilets to 40metre marquees, cars to 10-tonne trucks. It means we provide our services to a really diverse customer base; everyone from big names in infrastructure and construction to independent contractors and first time DIY-ers all the way from Whangarei to Invercargill.