- Work with a variety of hire plant
- Opportunity to develop new skills
- Great team environment
Our team is looking for a Branch Mechanic who's either trade-qualified or has significant relevant experience to work on a variety of hire plant (both petrol and diesel).
It's a busy role with a fluctuating schedule of work so no two days are the same - it's a great opportunity to learn new skills and develop your existing product knowledge.
There's always a lot going on in the branch so you need to be prepared to help out your team with whatever gets the job done; helping customers, cleaning the yard or answering phones.
What you'll do:
- Repair and maintenance of a wide variety of hire plant
- Provide expert assistance to colleagues in branch
- Attend breakdowns/scheduled maintenance on customer sites
- Assist the team with customer service duties as required
What you need:
- A full driver licence (other Classes and Endorsements an advantage)
- Basic computer skills
- Happy to work on a rostered basis
Who we are:
Hirepool was established in 1955 and over that time we've grown to become the national leader in the hire industry. Our equipment ranges from lawnmowers to 30-tonne excavators, portable toilets to 40metre marquees, cars to 10-tonne trucks. It means we provide our services to a really diverse customer base; everyone from big names in infrastructure and construction to independent contractors and first-time DIY-ers all the way from Whangarei to Invercargill.