- Lots of opportunity to learn and on the job training
- A great team-working environment
- Work for one of the most recognisable names in the hire industry
We are looking for a Customer Service person with an interest in tools and machinery. You need to be great with people and have the ability to build positive ongoing relationships with both internal and external customers. To do this you'll need a confident phone manner to field queries and provide advice and also be willing to help out your team in the yard or doing deliveries.
What you'll learn:
- How to answer phone queries and raise customer contracts
- How to offer advice on which tools and machinery are required for different jobs
- How to service a wide variety of hire plant
- How to work safely for you and for our customers
What you need:
- Ideally a Full Class 1 Driver Licence
- A positive can do attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Happy to work on a rostered basis (we're open 7 days)
Who we are:
Hirepool was established in 1955 and over that time we've grown to become the national leader in the hire industry. Our equipment ranges from lawnmowers to 30-tonne excavators, portable toilets to 40metre marquees, cars to 10-tonne trucks. It means we provide our services to a really diverse customer base; everyone from big names in infrastructure and construction to independent contractors and first time DIY-ers all the way from Whangarei to Invercargill.