Territory Sales Specialist - Central Otago
- Position can be based in either Queenstown, Wanaka or Cromwell
- Competitive Remuneration and company vehicle
- Great customer base and support from our branches in the Otago/Southland area
- A fantastic management opportunity to work for a market leader in the hire industry
As a Territory Sales Specialist, you will be accountable for maximising the opportunities and growth of your territory by working closely with key operations contacts to achieve sales objectives. You'll need to be commercially savvy, a fast learner who can quickly pick up on the products and services we offer, and a consummate sales professional who's also willing to get their hands dirty.
You'll need proven capability in a Territory Sales, Business Development or Account Management role and we'd especially be keen to hear from you if you also have experience in the hire or construction industry. This is a highly autonomous role, but also requires working collaboratively with branches to ensure our customers are receiving the right equipment for their requirements.
What you'll do:
- Develop new business and maintain relationships with existing customers to drive profitability and grow our market share
- Develop an annual sales plan for your territory; identifying all sales targets and structuring sales activity to meet targets
- Understand your customer's business goals and ensuring we can meet and exceed their expectations; helping to successfully resolve any issues which may arise
What you also need:
- Proven sales experience which delivers positive business outcomes
- Proactive approach to developing new business and maintaining existing customer relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage effectively at all levels
Who we are:
Hirepool was established in 1955 and over that time we've grown to become the national leader in the hire industry. Our equipment ranges from lawnmowers to 30-tonne excavators, portable toilets to 40metre marquees, cars to 10-tonne trucks. It means we provide our services to a really diverse customer base; everyone from big names in infrastructure and construction to independent contractors and first time DIY-ers all the way from Whangarei to Invercargill.