- Great on the job training (gain endorsements for using forklifts, diggers, rollers & scissorlifts)
- A great team-working environment and lots of opportunity to learn new skills
- You'll be working for one of the most recognisable names in the Hire industry
As a Service Person, you'll be helping to ensure our equipment is fit for hire (a really important part of what we do!). You'll also get to develop your existing skills and build up your knowledge on our wide range of hire equipment. We're also looking for someone who is confident and interested in being trained to help out at the counter, providing advice and support to customers over the phone and in-branch on what equipment is right for their project.
There's always a lot going on in the branch so you need to be prepared to help out your team with whatever gets the job done.
What you'll do:
- How to service a wide variety of hire plant
- What tools and machinery are required for different jobs
- Great customer service and sales experience
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety practices
What you need:
- Ideally a full drivers licence
- Basic to intermediate computer skills
- To be happy to work on a rostered basis (some of our branches are open 7 days)
Hirepool was established in 1955 and over that time we've grown to become the national leader in the hire industry. Our equipment ranges from lawnmowers to 30-tonne excavators, portable toilets to 40metre marquees, cars to 10-tonne trucks. It means we provide our services to a really diverse customer base; everyone from big names in infrastructure and construction to independent contractors and first time DIY-ers all the way from Whangarei to Invercargill.