We have an exciting opportunity joining the team as we extend our branch network with the opening of a new branch in the North Auckland Area. This new branch will specialise in Earthmoving, Compaction and Access equipment, as well as having an excellent range of gear for our DIY customers. So to cater for all our customer's needs, industry experience is desirable.
Our Branch Managers are responsible for ensuring the operational excellence of their branch and delivering outstanding service to our customers. We need you to have superb customer relationship management skills, an ability to develop strong local networks, a track record for successfully delivering operational objectives and a passion for encouraging your team to do the same.
Ideally we'd love someone with hire industry experience but if you've worked in any of the Industries we service, we'd be keen to hear from you!
What we offer:
- Competitive Remuneration
- Great benefits including an incentive scheme
- A fantastic management opportunity to work for a market leader in the hire industry
What you'll do:
- Drive the financial success of the branch by building and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Foster a positive workplace culture and demonstrating a willingness to help out wherever required
- Think proactively about ways to increase your branch's efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain a healthy and safe working environment for your customers and your people
What you also need:
- Full Class 1 Driver Licence (other Classes and Endorsements would be an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to engage effectively with people at all levels
- Staff management experience including: leadership, business development, staff mentoring, and branch safety involvement
- A demonstrable ability to sell strategically and increase profitability
- An interest, aptitude and preferably experience with plant and equipment
We operate a 7 days business, being available to work rostered weekends will be a requirement.