Branch Manager - Queenstown
- Looking for a change in role or the next step in your career?
- Want to work for a national leader in the hire equipment industry?
As a Branch Manager we need you to have superb customer relationship management skills, an ability to develop strong local networks, a track record for successfully delivering operational objectives and a passion for encouraging your team to do the same.
There is also a huge amount of potential to help grow the business as well as your existing management skills and experience. Ideally we'd love someone with hire industry experience but if you've worked in any of the Industries we service, we'd be keen to hear from you!
What we offer:
- Competitive Remuneration
- Great benefits including an incentive scheme
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
What you need:
- Excellent communication skills
- A demonstrable ability to sell strategically and increase profitability
- Proven track record in leading a team and managing a business
We operate a 7 days business, being available to work rostered weekends will be a requirement.
For more information about the role feel free to call Grant Pugh, Hub Manager - Otago/Southland, on 027 486 1623
Who we are:
Hirepool was established in 1955 and over that time we've grown to become the national leader in the hire industry. Our equipment ranges from lawnmowers to 30-tonne excavators, portable toilets to 40metre marquees, cars to 10-tonne trucks. It means we provide our services to a really diverse customer base; everyone from big names in infrastructure and construction to independent contractors and first time DIY-ers all the way from Whangarei to Invercargill.