Our team in Queenstown are looking for a new team member; an individual who enjoys working with tools and machinery, will provide great service to our customers and has a keen interest in developing their existing skills and experience into a career.
As a Customer/Service Person your role will be to help ensure our equipment is fit for hire (a really important part of what we do!) and provide advice and support to customers over the phone and in-branch on what equipment is right for their project. As a market leader in the hire industry we'll support your training and development on-the-job so prior industry experience is not a requirement. All we ask is that you have a positive, can-do attitude and be a team player who's happy to pitch in wherever required.
What you'll learn:
- How to answer phone queries and raise customer contracts
- How to offer advice on which tools and machinery are required for different jobs
- How to service a wide variety of hire plant
- How to work safely for you and for our customers
What we can offer:
- Lots of opportunity to learn
- A great team-working environment
- You'll be working for one of the most recognisable names in the Hire industry
What you need:
- A full driver's licence
- Basic to intermediate computer skills
- Happy to work on a rostered basis (we're open 7 days)
- A positive can do attitude
Hirepool was established in 1955 and over that time we've grown to become the national leader in the hire industry. Our equipment ranges from lawnmowers to 30-tonne excavators, portable toilets to 40metre marquees, cars to 10-tonne trucks. It means we provide our services to a really diverse customer base; everyone from big names in infrastructure and construction to independent contractors and first time DIY-ers all the way from Whangarei to Invercargill.