- Ongoing training & development opportunities (i.e. endorsements on forklifts, diggers, rollers)
- A great team-working environment
- Wide range of employee benefits including free staff hire in our DIY fleet
Our branches in Silverdale are looking for someone who enjoys working with tools and machinery.
As a Service Person working in our yard, you'll be helping to ensure our equipment is fit for hire (a really important part of what we do!). You'll also get to develop your existing skills and build up your knowledge on our wide range of hire equipment.
There's always a lot going on in the branch so you need to be prepared to help out your team with whatever gets the job done; helping customers, cleaning the yard or answering phones.
What you'll learn:
- How to service a wide variety of hire plant
- What tools and machinery are required for different jobs
- Great customer service and sales experience
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety practices
What you need:
- Ideally a full driver licence
- Basic to intermediate computer skills
- Happy to work on a rostered basis (this branch is open 7 days)
Who we are:
Hirepool was established in 1955 and over that time we've grown to become the national leader in the hire industry. Our equipment ranges from lawnmowers to 30-tonne excavators, portable toilets to 40-metre marquees, cars to 10-tonne trucks. It means we provide our services to a really diverse customer base; everyone from big names in infrastructure and construction to independent contractors and first-time DIY-ers all the way from Whangarei to Invercargill.