- Competitive remuneration
- Great benefits including an incentive scheme
- Tool of Trade Company Vehicle provided
We are looking for a Branch Manager based in Cromwell. Our Branch Managers are responsible for ensuring the operational excellence of their branch and delivering outstanding service to our customers.
We need you to have superb customer relationship management skills, an ability to develop strong local networks, a track record for successfully delivering operational objectives and a passion for encouraging your team to do the same.
Ideally we'd love someone with hire industry experience but if you've worked in any of the Industries we service, we'd be keen to hear what specialist knowledge you could bring to this role.
What you'll do:
- Drive the financial success of the branch by building and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Foster a positive workplace culture and demonstrating a willingness to help out wherever required
- Think proactively about ways to increase your branch's efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain a healthy and safe working environment for your customers and your people
What you also need:
- Full Class 1 driver licence (other classes and endorsements would be an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to engage effectively with people at all levels
- Significant staff management experience including: leadership, business development, staff mentoring, and branch safety involvement
- A demonstrable ability to sell strategically and increase profitability
- An interest, aptitude and preferably experience with plant and equipment
We're currently open 6 days, Monday to Saturday.
Who we are:
Hirepool was established in 1955 and over that time we've grown to become the national leader in the hire industry. Our equipment ranges from lawnmowers to 30-tonne excavators, portable toilets to 40metre marquees, cars to 10-tonne trucks. It means we provide our services to a really diverse customer base; everyone from big names in infrastructure and construction to independent contractors and first time DIY-ers all the way from Whangarei to Invercargill.